Client Relationship Specialist – PA 2018
Malvern, PA, US
August 2, 2017
Primary duties and responsibilities:
Join the team that is the voice of Vanguard to over 5.2 million individual investors, and launch a dynamic career in the financial services industry with a position in Vanguard’s Retail Investor Group (RIG).
As a Client Relationship Specialist, your typical day includes:
- Assisting all types of investors with meeting their financial goals – the young adult opening a first account, a family saving for a child’s college education, a married couple investing for their first home, a high net worth client preserving their wealth, or an entrepreneur managing their small-business retirement plan.
- Using virtual technology to connect with clients and help them manage their assets.
- Developing relationships with clients to understand their unique investment needs and position appropriate products or solutions.
This job is for you if you:
- Have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand.
- Are looking to develop your business and financial acumen.
- Are eager to compliment your professional background by obtaining your FINRA 7 & 63 Series licenses.
- Want to be part of a small team that’s motivated by helping others and serving the best interests of our investors.
- Like to work hard and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Demonstrate grit and progress towards a goal.
- Are flexible and thrive in fast-paced work environments.
- Aspire to a successful career in financial services.
- Crave an environment where you can develop professionally and personally.
- Want to enjoy coming to work every day because you care about your teammates and the investors you support.
- Share our commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen.
Qualities that will benefit you in the role:
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Expected graduation date of Spring/Summer 2018.
- A passion for this industry and/or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience or training related to serving clients, building relationships, or communicating effectively.
- If you already hold current securities licenses
Bring your future to Vanguard:
Build a successful career with one of the world’s largest investment management companies. Your experience as a Client Relationship Specialist can lead to a Vanguard career in advice, sales, relationship management, leadership, and much more. Whether you have a background in financial services or are interested in building your knowledge in finance and business, you will receive comprehensive training, including support for attaining your FINRA Series licenses, that will prepare you to succeed. In addition, you will be supported by a culture that is focused on your continued professional and personal development.
Sound like you? Apply now!
You can also CHAT LIVE with a Vanguard Recruiter every Tuesday from 12-1pm EST. Register now by clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/2lAgPoW
Note: Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.