This 15-month program is divided into four rotations, including: investment management, leadership, client relationship management and project management. Upon successful completion of the rotational program, participants work with managers to identify best their career path, based on strengths and interests, and can be launched into front-line supervisory, client relationship, or investment positions. Program experience varies slightly depending on the Vanguard site to which you’re assigned. Participants will be placed in a permanent location at the site in which they enter the program.
Licensed positions (Series 7 & 63) and ongoing training opportunities aligning with each rotational assignment exist.
- A bachelor’s degree in any major
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (preferred)
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and motivation
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Participation in community service and extracurricular activities (highly desirable)
NOTE: Vanguard does NOT offer visa sponsorships for these positions.