- Generous vacation and volunteer time off, with a flexible work week for many positions.
- Parental benefits that include paid time for birth parents and non-birth parents, as well as financial support for adoption and surrogacy.
- Wellness centers with on-site health clinics and fitness centers in our Malvern, Charlotte and Scottsdale locations. In response to COVID-19, these services have shifted to virtual platforms so crew can take advantage of them in our remote environment.
- Digital platform and therapy solution to provide care for emotional and mental health—how, when, and where it’s needed, at no cost.
- A new program that offers personalized support to help caregivers tackle the often complex logistical and administrative tasks associated with caring for a loved one. A dependent care FSA and paid family care leave are also provided.
Lastly, COVID-19 presented a unique opportunity for us to enable our strategy and develop new programs to support crew needs in this unprecedented time:
- New time-off programs that provided sick, caregiver, and childcare leave for crew who are balancing new care responsibilities.
- Enhanced access to medical care which removed cost barriers to seeking care for COVID-19 and covered telemedicine visits through Teladoc at 100%.
- Virtual wellbeing options that offered virtual fitness classes and a weekly schedule of mindfulness and resiliency drop-in sessions.
“Helping our diverse crew members thrive means that our benefits strategy needs to be an evolution to meet changing needs and preferences. The program is built on a strong foundation of core benefits like health care, time off and retirement, but also includes many other value-based benefits like education assistance, enhanced mental health support, and solutions to aid caregivers. Our intention is to ensure each program aligns to one of our guiding principles – whether it’s offering a specific digital tool to improve user experience, or simply because it’s the right thing to do for our crew. Crew feedback is an important part of this process as it helps us shape our benefits program, now and into the future.” -Amy W., Benefits Manager