In This Role You Will
1. Designs, implements, and deploys security cloud platforms to support and mitigate security threats, risks and technology vulnerabilities. Identifies and recommends opportunities for improvement and performance issue solutions.
2. Provides advanced level technical support and monitors security technologies effciency through the use of monitoring tools and applications. Maintains comprehensive technical knowledge of cloud software and infrastructure platforms.
3. Develops auditing methodologies and architecture to manage and protect data in cloud computing environments.
4. Elevates code into the development, test, and cloud production environments on schedule. Provides follow up production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
5. Learns and understands client area business functions and requirements. Determines the appropriate technical tool to address the client's business needs.
6. Trains and mentors more junior staff on processes and releases. Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues elevated from staff. Provides guidance and consultation as required. Updates, writes, and maintains documentation for the department.
7. Administers system activities. Writes the technical portion of assigned deliverables. Performs systems analysis, including system requirements analysis and definition, and logical design.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it Takes
- Minimum of five years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
How We Work
Vanguard has implemented a hybrid working model for the majority of our crew members, designed to capture the benefits of enhanced flexibility while enabling in-person learning, collaboration, and connection. We believe our mission-driven and highly collaborative culture is a critical enabler to support long-term client outcomes and enrich the employee experience.