Technology Leadership Program – Information Security – PA
Malvern, PA, US
June 4, 2018
Our past achievements have seen Vanguard place 15th in the ‘InformationWeek 500’, the magazine’s annual list of top IT innovators, and rank 10th in Computerworld magazine’s ‘2017 Best Places to Work in IT’. TLP is ideal for individuals interested in developing leadership skills that will help Vanguard continue their success in the field of Information Technology and Security.
The TLP Vanguard Specialty Program (VSP) is a two year rotational development program available to graduating college seniors, who are ready to enter the business world and eager to develop their technical expertise in Security and Fraud. The program consists of three, eight month rotations. You will apply your skills and technical knowledge to successfully meet outlined objectives and build your skills using some of the latest technology. Graduation from the program is contingent upon successful completion of all rotations and outlined objectives.
Vanguard strives to successfully establish an ecosystem that balances protecting and growing the business so we will remain competitive and in a position to address growing and complex cybersecurity threats. Throughout the TLP Security and Fraud Track you will be exposed to risk and fraud mitigating capabilities, digital ethics, security training and awareness, and big data analytics within a people-centric focused security organization.
After successful completion of the program, past TLP graduates have been exposed to exciting enterprise initiatives such as:
- Technical thought leadership: information security, cloud-based computing, innovation and research
- Global Portfolio Management: construction and performance analytics
- Investor technology: trading tools and financial advice modeling
- Internal systems: intranet content management and vendor systems integration
To ensure your success, you will receive the following support:
- Side by side training led by industry experts.
- Coaching and mentoring provided by our Enterprise Security and Fraud, HR, and IT leadership team.
- Contributions to high-profile projects and exposure to diverse departments.
- Customized launching assignments in various IT and Security roles throughout the division.
- Focus on developing a technical foundation, business and risk acumen, and leadership skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in computer science, computer engineering, IST, IT, CIS, Security Risk Analysis or related technical/engineering discipline required.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Good investigation and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Comfort with a highly visible, fast-paced, and demanding program.
- Initiative, professional presence and strong desire to learn.
This program is available in both PA and NC. For PA participants, students may select the Application Development, Security and Fraud, or Technology Operations track. For NC participants, all rotations will take place in Application Development and Technology Operations. This position will begin in 2019 and students graduating in December 2018 or spring 2019 are encouraged to apply.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
Chat live with a Vanguard IT recruiter on Thursdays a 12pm ET. Click the following link to sign up! http://bit.ly/2mhNEWv