MBA Internship – Investment Management – PA
Malvern, PA, US
July 3, 2018
MBA Summer Internship Program – Investment Management Track
Shape the future of investing
Complement your education with real-world experience in the summer of 2019. Vanguard’s MBA Summer Internship Program – Investment Management Track is an opportunity to use your passion for investments to directly impact the financial future of our investors. Here, you can influence strategic decisions at one of the worlds’ leading investment firms. While we provide a summer assignment and the tools for success, you’ll determine how to use them and make your summer count.
During the summer you will:
- Experience first-hand our culture of continual growth, learning directly from world-class investment professionals while being exposed to the breadth and depth of our global investment, corporate strategy and investment strategy teams
- Engage in a high-impact strategic assignment in one of our key business, helping to meet the financial needs of our investors
- Identify critical insights for Vanguard to help drive our business forward
- Receive rigorous coaching and mentorship from an MBA program manager and a senior department management to help prepare you for a leadership role
- Connect with a robust alumni network who share your belief of doing what’s right for our clients
Step forward with a global market leader
Are you a driven individual with a strong foundation in investments, a curious mind and desire to actively improve yourself? Then use your mental agility and resourcefulness to advance our mission – standing up for over twenty million clients worldwide. Here, you’ll regularly tackle a business challenge in a dynamic industry, using your abilities to make real impact – driving initiatives forward in a team environment with a strong desire to collaborate with others. If you are intrepid, ambitious and unafraid to create your own path, then you’re exactly the candidate we’re looking for.
What it takes
- An undergraduate degree and current enrollment in an MBA program.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior work experience required, including relevant exposure to investment management, strategy, consulting or business analytics.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to explore a variety of challenges and pivot as needed.
- Deep interest and understanding of financial markets.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Clear, articulate communicator, comfort making brave decisions with an ability to collaboratively influence and effectively interact at all levels, both internally and externally in a matrixed environment.
- CFA, or progress towards CFA, highly preferred but not required.
- The start date for this program will be May/June 2019
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you have the chance to get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.