MBA Internship – General Management – PA
Malvern, PA, US
July 3, 2018
MBA Summer Internship Program – General Management Track
Shape the future of investing
Complement your education with real-world experience in the summer of 2019. Vanguard’s MBA summer internship program isn’t just a chance to advance your leadership abilities: it’s an opportunity to impact the financial future of our investors. Here, you can influence strategic decisions at one of the worlds’ leading investment firms. While we provide a summer assignment and the tools for success, you’ll determine how to use them and make your summer count.
In this program you will:
- Engage in high-impact strategic assignments, across different areas of the business, to help meet the financial needs of our investors
- Change the way people invest by seizing new opportunities and identifying critical insights for Vanguard
- Receive rigorous coaching and mentorship from Vanguard’s senior management to prepare you for a leadership role
- Integrate into a robust alumni network who share your belief of doing what’s right for our clients
- Define your journey to success as this role is different for every candidate
Step forward with a global market leader
Are you a driven individual with a curious mind and desire to actively improve yourself? Then use your mental agility and resourcefulness to advance our mission – standing up for over twenty million clients worldwide. Here, you’ll regularly tackle a variety of challenges in a dynamic industry, using your abilities to make real leadership impact – driving initiatives forward in a team environment with a strong desire to develop others. If you are intrepid, ambitious and unafraid to create your own path, then you’re exactly the candidate we’re looking for.
What it takes
- An undergraduate degree and MBA are required.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior work experience required, including relevant exposure to investment management, strategy, consulting or business analytics.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to explore a variety of challenges and pivot as needed.
- Deep curiosity and interest in investment management.
- Demonstrated agility in learning.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Clear, articulate communicator, comfort making brave decisions with an ability to collaboratively influence and effectively interact at all levels, both internally and externally in a matrixed environment.
- The start date for this program will be summer 2019.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you have the chance to get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.