Investment Professional – AZ 2019
Scottsdale, AZ, US
August 8, 2018
As an Investment Professional, your day will include:
- Working in a non-traditional call center environment, taking a number of calls ranging from educating client about their investments, assisting account set ups, mutual fund trade executions, and investment guidance conversations
- Build short term and impactful client relationships to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Collaborate with peers across various business units to provide solutions to challenging client questions and concerns
- Develop professional learning and business acumen through weekly call coaching sessions
- Network to build peer and mentor relationships
If you have a passion for building strong relationships and in helping clients achieve financial success then the Investment Professional role is ideal entry-level position for you. Whether you have a financial background, or not, you will receive comprehensive training; including support for attaining your FINRA Series licenses, which will provide a strong foundation for you to support our clients. You will be supported by a culture that is focused on your continued professional and personal development. You’re stepping into a role that can be the beginning of a dynamic career with one of the world’s largest investment management companies.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Undergraduate degree with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Learning agility to successfully pass the SIE and obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 Licenses
- Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals
- Exceptional client service skills with strong communication skills
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments that can be ambiguous and require flexibility
- Crave an environment where you can develop professionally and personally
- Share our commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure
- Ability to have fun, be engaged and inspire others around them
Set sail with Vanguard and help us change the way the world invests!
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.