Senior CFP Financial Advisor
Malvern, PA, US
Scottsdale, AZ, USCharlotte, NC, US
December 20, 2018
We believe that everyone should be given a chance to succeed – and that starts with you. As a Senior CFP Financial Advisor, you’ll develop tailored strategies that will help our clients achieve their unique financial goals. Advance your career in a team environment where it’s the people, not just the finances that count.
In this role you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ unique needs and aspirations to confidently advise them on their financial goals
- Craft investment solutions based on Vanguard’s philosophy: taking a stand for investors
- Build and deepen your knowledge and skillset by maintaining a strong portfolio and an in-depth understanding of financial markets
- Develop your craft of planning
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and share best practices
- Form relationships with senior management
- Put investors on a path to a successful financial future
Turn your passion into a world of opportunity
At Vanguard, clients are our most important asset. As a Senior Financial Advisor, you will be tasked with looking out for our clients’ best interests. Your curiosity and real passion for helping people can flourish in this role, where you will work with clients and help guide their success. Here, you’ll discover an abundance of opportunities in a culture that values partnership and collaboration. We support each other’s success while working towards the same goal of standing up for investors across the world.
What it takes:
- Minimum of five+ years advisory experience in a client facing role
- Extensive client service experience; managing an ongoing book of business
- Client Relationship Management mastery
- Exceptional investment acumen and knowledge of broader planning topics
- Shown ability to coach and mentor
- Offer clients an educational/consultative approach
What you’ll need:
- CFP required
- Series 7, 63, and 65 (or ability to obtain within 3 months of assuming position).
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
- Relocation available to those who qualify.
- If you are offered and accept this position, and you do not have the necessary FINRA licenses for the role, then you must obtain the required licenses within the specified period of time as outlined by Vanguard’s FINRA Licensing Policy. Additionally, prior to moving into this licensed role, you will be asked to provide authorization for Vanguard to conduct a full background check, including criminal, employment/education history, credit and public records search in accordance with the FINRA regulations.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: ‘Do the right thing.’
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose. Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.