Senior Financial Advisor/CFP
Malvern, PA, US
Scottsdale, AZ, USCharlotte, NC, US
December 20, 2018
- Develops portfolio allocation strategies based on analyses of investment risk tolerance and clients’ short and long term investment goals. Develops implementation plans and communicates investment strategies.
- Manages complex client portfolios on a long-term basis. Leverages advanced client relationship management skills to build and retain assigned client base.
- Works with internal partners to ensure all client needs are consistently met.
- Participates in the business development process. Collaborates with sales teams to build and deepen relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Manages and reviews client portfolios on an ongoing basis and creates reports that address client advisory needs.
- Develops an advanced understanding of client financial situations. Creates and implements wealth management strategies.
- Serves as a resource to internal partners regarding financial planning. Develops advanced knowledge of Vanguard funds, products, and services to help educate and guide clients. Maintains detailed understanding of financial planning, capital markets, and the Financial Services industry.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Five years experience in client relationship management or customer service preferred. Experience within Financial Services industry preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- CFP required.
- ‘FINRA Series 7 and 63 and 65 (or ability to acquire within department guidelines)’
If you are offered and accept this position, and you do not have the necessary FINRA licenses for the role, then you must obtain the required licenses within the specified period of time as outlined by Vanguard’s FINRA Licensing Policy. Additionally, prior to moving into this licensed role, you will be asked to provide authorization for Vanguard to conduct a full background check, including criminal, employment/education history, credit and public records search in accordance with the FINRA regulations.