Senior Data Analyst
Malvern, PA, US
December 21, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
Works collaboratively with Information Technology & Senior Staff, IT leadership, PMOs and planning teams, and Finance to envision, produce and evolve the reporting, analytics, forecasting, and data program for IT.
Develops and maintains strong collaborative working relationships with ‘data consumers’ across the division to deeply understand the actionable insights that would be highly valuable for the business.
Engages with sponsors and stakeholders from across Information Technology and with Enterprise partners to understand each business question. Probes for hidden questions and goals and then helps to bring structure to each request and translate requirements into an analytic assessment.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years general experience with a minimum of two years of experience in financial services
- Service Now, Jira, Siebel, or Tableauexperience is desired. Data analysis experience preferred. Hands-on expertise in the tools that support the collection and reporting of IT information is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of 3rd party data repositories, applications, and interfaces.
- Strong interpersonal and skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues in other units/divisions.
- Strong demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Detail oriented. Desire and capacity to learn, document and communicate knowledge about projects and data.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality associated with IT data.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.