Corporate Treasury Administrator
January 29, 2019
Malvern, PA, US
January 29, 2019
At Vanguard, Accounting & Treasury and the Corporate Controllers Group serves shareholders by safeguarding corporate assets and providing quality and value-added financial services to Vanguard’s businesses and entities. They are also responsible for financial regulatory reporting and control’s governance while providing support throughout the Finance division. As a Corporate Treasury Administrator you will perform cash management functions, payments function, and assist in preparation of cash flow forecast for The Vanguard Group, Inc. (VGI).
In this role, you will:
- Perform cash management functions for The Vanguard Group, Inc. (VGI), including all money movement functions and assisting in the determination of daily cash position, daily cash projection, performing payment and wire transfer requests.
- Serve as liaison between The Vanguard Group, Inc. (VGI) and corporate banking partners. Respond to inquiries with accuracy and on a timely basis.
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecast for The Vanguard Group, Inc. (VGI), and document all expected inflows and outflows. Research and document analysis of significant variances.
- Reconcile cash account in accordance with established deadlines. Identify discrepancies and recommend resolutions. Compile and organize all required work papers.
- Develop and maintains policies and procedures related to Corporate Treasury. Review policies and procedures regularly and recommends changes as required.
- Provide support for all The Vanguard Group, Inc. (VGI) financial and regulatory audits in regards to Treasury by compiling, analyzing and preparing all assigned audit materials in accordance with established deadlines.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (Finance/Accounting degree preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum two years accounting and audit experience. Prior banking experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed and goal oriented.
- Strong decision making and leadership skills, including the ability to theorize strategically.
- Strong relationship building skills including diplomacy, client focus and negotiating abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and coordinate the activities of team members.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation abilities.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.