Client Relationship Associate – PA 2019
Malvern, PA, US
February 1, 2019
Client Relationship Associate
Start Dates Available – Summer & Fall 2019
Advance your career and our mission
At Vanguard, we’re taking a stand for investors. That starts with you. As a Client Relationship Associate, you’ll be our voice and our clients’ advocate, as you help to build hundreds of financial futures. Whether our clients are saving for their first home or planning for retirement, the guidance you give during daily calls will change their lives – and set the stage for your career growth. Make it count.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with investors to help them meet their financial goals; Assist with account set-ups, trade executions and investment guidance
- Help every investor feel like they’re our only investor through world-class customer experiences by bringing warmth, energy and knowledge to each conversation
- Build your financial acumen and communications skills into a successful career
- Develop through weekly call coaching sessions and licensing support
Make success accessible to everyone
Are you a relationship builder, partnering with others to make an impact? Then let’s step forward together to change the way the world invests. We treat our clients and crew with care and compassion. Combine those values with grit, determination, and learning agility — and you could launch a dynamic career, helping to serve over twenty million clients, worldwide. We’ll be there to support you as you turn your ambitions into action.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent combination of training and experience. Minimum of one year related business experience preferred.
- Learning agility to successfully pass the SIE and obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 Licenses
- May need to be Full Jurisdiction Registered in all US States and Territories
- Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals
- Exceptional client service skills with strong communication skills
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments that can be ambiguous and require flexibility
- Share our commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure
- Ability to have fun, be engaged and inspire others in a team environment
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you have the chance to get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
If you are offered and accept this position, and you do not have the necessary FINRA licenses for the role, then you must obtain the required licenses within the specified period of time as outlined by Vanguard’s FINRA Licensing Policy. Additionally, prior to moving into this licensed role, you will be asked to provide authorization for Vanguard to conduct a full background check, including criminal, employment/education history, credit and public records search in accordance with the FINRA regulations.