Senior Compensation Consultant
Malvern, PA, US
May 22, 2019
In this role you will:
- Manage the consistent implementation of a base compensation framework including salary ranges and merit guidelines in alignment with global job design and grading frameworks.
- Collaborate with Compensation teams that support other divisions to ensure that all compensation packages are competitive with benchmarks and in line with Vanguard’s overall total rewards philosophy.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the Managing Director of the division.
- Conduct compensation bench marking, manage surveys to support competitive analysis of compensation programs within the industry and trend analysis and industry best practices research to support decision making.
- Work with client groups with employees in multiple regions.
You will have an opportunity to work in tandem with others in the team to solve complex compensation issues in the business, evaluate and make recommendations on selected business changes requiring analysis and work with HR Business Partners for annual salary review process. Be part of a highly collaborative and cohesive team of Compensation professionals!
What it takes:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field. Graduate degree preferred
- Minimum five years general experience consisting of specific compensation experience, (preferably with two years compensation management experience from which was attained a familiarity with executive pay practices).
- Experience developing and implementing compensation programs, policies and procedures preferred
- Experience working with senior leadership
- Experience working in a global organization preferred. Knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Knowledge of compensation programs
- Knowledge of compensation governance, compliance and reporting requirements
- Sensitivity in working with confidential information
- Proven teamwork capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to effectively work independently and identify when to engage others
- Special Factors
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.