Treasury Analyst – Corporate Financial Services
Malvern, PA, US
June 7, 2019
VMC (Vanguard Marketing Corporation) Treasury handles the funding of hundreds of millions of dollars in trade activity each day. The team’s goal is to do their part in contributing to Vanguard’s continued overall success as a stellar organization. Are you looking to be a part of a highly skilled and dynamic team? Make it count.
In this role, you will
As a Treasury Analyst within Vanguard’s Corporate Financial Services, you will be tasked with performing cash management functions and preparing cash flow forecasts for Vanguard Marketing Corporation (VMC). In addition you will also be responsible for completing cash account reconciliations.
How you’ll spend your days
- Perform cash management functions for Vanguard Marketing Corporation (VMC), including determining daily cash position, preparing daily cash projection, preparing payment and wire transfer requests, and executing T Bill trades.
- Serve as liaison between VMC and settlement banks. Respond to inquiries with accuracy and on a timely basis.
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecast for VMC and documents all expected inflows and outflows. Project monies available for investment. Research and document analysis of significant variances.
- Review and post all cash journal entries required to complete month end close. Prepare documentation for all material balance sheet account fluctuations.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree (Accounting or Finance degree preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum three years accounting, audit or finance experience. Prior accounting, finance or banking experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Strong decision making and leadership skills, including the ability to theorize strategically.
- Strong relationship building skills including diplomacy, client focus and negotiating abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation abilities.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.