Treasury Analyst – Corporate Financial Services
Malvern, PA, US
April 12, 2019
As a Treasury Analyst within Vanguard’s Corporate Financial Services, you will be tasked with performing cash management functions and preparing cash flow forecasts for Vanguard Marketing Corporation (VMC). In addition you will also be responsible for completing cash account reconciliations. This is a highly skilled and dynamic team
In this role, you will…
- Perform cash management functions for Vanguard Marketing Corporation (VMC), including determining daily cash position, preparing daily cash projection, preparing payment and wire transfer requests, and executing T Bill trades.
- Serve as liaison between VMC and settlement banks. Respond to inquiries with accuracy and on a timely basis.
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecast for VMC and documents all expected inflows and outflows. Project monies available for investment. Research and document analysis of significant variances.
- Review and post all cash journal entries required to complete month end close. Prepare documentation for all material balance sheet account fluctuations.
- Reconcile cash account in accordance with established deadlines. Identify discrepancies and recommend resolutions. Compile and organize all required workpapers.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to Corporate Treasury. Review policies and procedures regularly and recommend changes as required.
- Provide support for all VMC financial and regulatory audits in regards to Treasury by compiling, analyzing and preparing all assigned audit materials in accordance with established deadlines.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (Accounting or Finance degree preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum three years accounting, audit or finance experience. Prior accounting, finance or banking experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Strong decision making and leadership skills, including the ability to theorize strategically.
- Strong relationship building skills including diplomacy, client focus and negotiating abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation abilities.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.