Senior Executive Recruiter
Malvern, PA, US
April 16, 2019
If you are motivated to represent our trusted and respected brand, you will deliver best in class recruiting approaches that support our executive talent needs. Excellent client, stakeholder management and robust communication skills will allow you to consult, influence executives and drive business outcomes. Our Senior Executive Recruiters benefit from enriching work, high-level exposure and a distinguished opportunity to grow exceptional careers.
If this is the challenge you are looking for, please apply today.
How you will spend your day:
As a Senior Executive Recruiter, you’ll manage a portfolio of searches for the top 3 level roles of the firm. You’ll proactively manage the recruiting process by understanding talent selection and attraction challenges, as well as business priorities. You’ll develop comprehensive talent sourcing strategies to build diverse talent pools and pipelines. By consistently applying excellent client and stakeholder management approaches to talent attraction, you’ll ensure a high quality hiring leader and candidate experience for both internal and external talent. Leveraging your deep knowledge of business’s talent needs, you’ll attract, recruit and evaluate executive-level talent for Vanguard. Ultimately, you’ll serve as the curator of comprehensive searches that uncover talent for the most influential roles at Vanguard.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with HR Business Partners, Executive Compensation and Talent Management to align with Vanguard’s key talent objectives and execute end to end recruitment processes with a One HR approach. In addition, you’ll attend industry executive recruiting events and other professional forums to stay abreast of industry trends and contribute to the design, implementation and improvement of the executive recruiting and hiring processes. Executive recruiting experience, undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience is required. Advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum of five years of experience in recruiting.
* Experience in the development and implementation of recruiting strategies.
* Experience in executive recruiting and the management of vendor relationships.
* Experience working with senior leadership.
* Experience working with teams across locations.
* Experience working in a global organization preferred.
* Understanding of HR policies and processes.
* Knowledge of the executive recruiting field.
* Strong executive presence.
* Proven teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills.
* Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.