Marketing Line Manager – Retail Advice
Malvern, PA, US
May 13, 2019
As a client-focused company, we take pride in having helped millions of investors cut through market noise and make the best choice for investment success. To further our mission, Vanguard is currently seeking a Marketing Line Manager, Retail Advice to deliver marketing content that informs, educates, and inspires. This is a key leadership position that will oversee the team creating multi-channel marketing plans to engage existing retail advice clients, contributing to retention.
In this role, you will:
* Use your deep understanding of consumer behavior and marketing leadership to lead the team that develops segmentation and audience targeting schemes, and evolves the cross-channel client experience.
* Develop offer and strategy as well as lead execution of go-to-market plans to meet business goals related to introduction of new services, products, technology or processes.
* Generate ideas that craft better, more efficient ways to serve clients.
* Deliver integrated marketing and change communications solutions across multiple channels (web, print, phone channels) to deliver robust client experiences.
* Be a champion for the brand mission and manage cost and risk to clients and Vanguard.
* Provide robust persuasion and influence skills, a collaborative leadership style, and an ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to develop positive, strong relationships with senior leaders.
* Be creative and partner with analytics personnel to deliver inventive marketing solutions.
* Provide mentorship, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff.
* Collaborates and communicate with business partners regarding business initiatives impacts, solutions, options, and time frame.
* Develop close working relationships with all appropriate colleagues both within and outside of department to meet commitments.
What it Takes:
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
* Minimum of five years related business experience. Three years of management/supervisory experience preferred.
* Demonstrated strategic marketing and communication experience
* Change management, organization transformational or new initiative launch skills
* Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work quickly and independently with attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines
* Demonstrated project management skills
* Demonstrated client relationship management skills
* Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office)
* Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose-and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Inclusion at Vanguard
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally, employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: ‘Do the right thing.’
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.