Human Resources Business Consultant
Malvern, PA, US
May 22, 2019
You’ll assist with core HR processes such as performance management, talent review, compensation planning and goal setting for select subdivisions within IT. You’ll also work with HRBPs on all HR processes and assist with divisional and enterprise HR rollouts related to career pathing, performance management, employee engagement, and career development. You’ll have the opportunity to lead workstreams related to business transformations, leadership development, engagement and recognition. Come join a dynamic and highly cohesive team of HR professionals.
In this role you will:
- Support HR Business Partners (HRBPs) in executing strategic HR initiatives and projects within the business.
- Support HRBPs in advocating for the HR agenda with senior business leaders, aligning the business with global HR policies and programs, and providing rationale for current policies and procedures and for changes as they occur.
- Support the enterprise by acting as a human capital liaison for the aligned business area across the functional areas of HR, including culture and inclusion, workforce strategy and planning, workforce analytics, organizational effectiveness, employment branding and recruiting, training, leadership development, succession planning, performance management, total rewards, and crew relations and compliance.
- Coordinate with the Workforce Planning Lead to input the divisional / regional workforce plan. Gather planned and historical headcount information, organizational data and business trends across workforce segments.
- Assist the HRBPS and the business in identifying critical workforce segments and determining the future talent pipeline.
You will manage and track metrics to measure workforce planning within the business and ensure alignment with the workforce planning process and guidelines as determined by the center of excellence (COE). You’ll also partner with COEs for knowledge of global, regional and local policies and regulations and identify implications for the business.
What it takes:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five years business experience. Three years human resources experience.
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Experience in a strategic role within the business preferred.
- Experience in providing consultative services.
- Experience in a global organization preferred.
- Strong consultative, relationship management, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to business and senior audiences.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.