Senior Solutions Developer
Melbourne, Victoria, AU
May 15, 2019
The role includes understanding accounting data and consumer needs and building optimal interfaces (RESTFul, FTP, MQ) to source, manage and distribute data using Eagle Access/Eagle PACE vendor product and in-house tools.
At our core, we value openness, courage and continual improvement. The collaboration between IT and Business is very close – we consider ourselves a single team. We challenge each other daily to produce even better solutions to help achieve Vanguard’s goals. The Business and IT are very engaged in the development of the team by providing on the job training, deliberate practice and workshops.
The successful candidate must be able to show:
- 10+ years in the software development industry. Technical skills :
- Strong conceptual thinking skills
- Knowledge of data management concepts with over 5 years experience in each of the following disciplines:
- large data sets
- data analysis
- relational databases
- data distribution patterns
- Ability to work on multiple technology platforms, especially vendor products
- Strong relationships building experience with US peers
Strong consideration will be given to the candidate that can show some of the following:
- Experience in Eagle V13 or later
- Experience in large scale transformational initiatives
- Experience in JIRA, GIT, Bamboo, PCF
- Strong Investment Business acumen
- Weekend work, early morning and late night calls may occur from time to time
- Ability to travel to US
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you get so much more in return. We invest with purpose-and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.