How do I get organized?
Curating content to read and share can be as organized or unorganized as you like. It all depends on what you are comfortable with and if you need extra help staying active on social. For example, you can use some of the tools and ideas below to streamline content that is meaningful to you.
- Bookmark your favorite sources of content in a folder on your browser
- Try Flipboard to aggregate news and social
- Set up Google Alerts to find recent press and content based on relevant keywords
- Create a Twitter list for a group of people that specialize in a certain field
- Conduct keyword searches in LinkedIn for relevant posts
- Use tools like Hootsuite and Buffer to schedule your posts
Don’t feel you need to do all of these things. If you are already very active on social media, you may not need an organized approach and can try one or two of the ideas above.
What should I write when I introduce content in my post?
We are all lazy sometimes when it comes to sharing content, but remember, it’s your honesty, generosity, and authenticity that gets the attention of your network. Talk like a real person.
If you are struggling to come up with an original introduction for your post, try some of these approaches: