https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/841/2019/09/2019-11-05.jpg 400 495 fdoerr https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/841/2020/07/VG_WM_S_RGB_v3.png fdoerr2019-09-25 06:00:462020-06-17 20:03:23Meeting Vanguard at the Grace Hopper conference
What it takes and how to apply
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is helpful.
- Minimum of two years customer service and client relationship management experience. Making progress toward completion of the CFP® examination and relevant work experience preferred.
- Series 7 and 66, 63, and 65 (or ability to acquire within 3 months of assuming position).
- Track record of growing responsibilities and success in prior roles.
- Able to work independently.
- Financial services industry experience and interest.
- Comfortable working virtually.
- Live in the Vanguard office areas or willing to relocate if offered a full time position.
Please click here to search opportunities.
Hear from Aviva
Join a team of focused, talented, like-minded people making success accessible to everyone.
Aviva M. completed the Return to Work program in 2019 and is now a financial advisor with Vanguard. Read as she shares what her #LifeatVanguard has been like since joining our crew.
https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/841/2019/02/BlogBody_VADPCayla_640x480.jpg 480 640 fdoerr https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/841/2020/07/VG_WM_S_RGB_v3.png fdoerr2019-02-20 16:46:512020-06-17 20:19:19I wasn’t just hired, I was welcomed
https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/618/2018/11/CareersBlog_Feature_640x480_Sneha.jpg 480 640 fdoerr https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/841/2020/07/VG_WM_S_RGB_v3.png fdoerr2018-11-14 14:54:042020-03-06 20:41:00What it means to be a thought leader